How to Publish
- Click the Publish button, located at the bottom of each page of your profile.
- Click on the Publish tab located on the navigation bar at the top of the profile. You will find this under the name of your organization.
- At the bottom of the Summary page, click on the Publish changes now. This button only appears after you update your profile and click on Save.
- Once you are on the Confirm and Publish page, check off the three boxes at the top of the web page under "Program Terms".
- To receive Third Party donations from our partners, locate the Donation Options section and toggle “On” the option to “Allow donors to give to my organization through GuideStar partners”.
- To add a Donate button, locate the Donate Button section and toggle “On” the option.
- Click Publish Now to finalize your changes.
Updates will appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours after publishing.