How To View A Nonprofit Profile
- Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Click the Search link in the toolbar located on the top left-hand side of your screen. This will take you to the GuideStar Search page.
- Search for a nonprofit by typing an organization name, Employer Identification Number (EIN), or keyword into the search bar.
- Click on the organization's name to view its GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Financials section and click Download Audited Financials.
How To View Download Audited Financial Data
There are two ways to access this infromation.
- Adjust the year of the financial data by clicking the drop-down menu displaying a year located above the Revenue and Expenses section.
2. Download financial data by clicking the Download button located
beneath the Revenue and Expenses Balance Sheet and sections.