1. Additional data added to 990 filing organizations
a. Programs Section
i. Charting Impact content; self-reported narrative in response to the
1. What is the organization aiming to accomplish?
2. What are the organization's key strategies for making this
3. What are the organization's capabilities for doing this?
4. How will they know if they are making progress?
5. What have and haven't they accomplished so far?
b. Financials Section (also available in the Appendix section)
i. Ability to download the 5 most recent years of Revenue/Expense data
and the 5 most recent years of Balance Sheet data (fields below):
c. Operations Section
i. Added 3 years of Contractor data
1. Company Name
2. Company Address
3. Type of Service Provided
ii. Added 3 years of Paid Preparer data
1. Firm Name
2. Firm Address
3. Firm Phone Number
4. Firm EIN
5. Self-Employed? (Y or N)
2. Launched new version for 990PF filers (Private Foundations)
a. Pro PDFs are now available for all Private Foundations.
b. The same sections that apply to 990 filing organizations are also available
for 990PF filing organizations.
c. The Financials section for Private Foundations differs from the 990 version
in the following ways:
i. Due to the different nature of 990PF financials, the Financial Trends
Analysis metrics are not available for Private Foundations.
ii. A subset of the most current year of PF financials is available in the Pro
PDF, with the ability to download up to the five most recent years of
3. Pro PDFs are now available for all organizations on guidestar.org. This includes
organizations with only BMF data, only 990N data, PUP only data, and non-BMF