The Pro Homepage Dashboard helps you access Pro tools and your Saved Organization's in one convenient place. This dashboard is unique to your account and activity.
As soon as you sign in to your Pro account, you will be directed to a view of your Homepage Dashboard.
Your Homepage Dashboard contains a number of useful features that will help streamline your work processes. With the Homepage Dashboard, you'll have a clear view of vital information on all of you Saved Organizations.
Homepage Dashboard Overview
Summary and General View
When you sign in, you will be able to view:
- 10 of your Saved Organizations that have most recently updated Nonprofit Profiles.
- The last time your Saved Organizations were updated in our record.
- Charity Check Status for Saved Organizations.
Access Tools Directly From Your Homepage Dashboard
Using the "Tools" drop-down menu on your Homepage Dashboard will allow you to:
- Access your data download queue (Only available with GuideStar Pro Plus).
Quickly navigate to:
- Saved Searches
- Saved Cohorts
- Peer Analysis
- The Help Center
Easily Accessible Analysis for Individual Saved Organizations
Using the drop-down menu on an individual Saved Organization will allow you to:
- Add nonprofits to Peer or Cohort Analysis for side-by-side comparison.
- Quickly navigate to a Saved Organization GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
- View a GuideStar Pro PDF Report on your Saved Organizations.
- Remove a Saved Organization from your Homepage Dashboard.
Navigate to Account Settings, Subscription Management, and Order History