- Sign in to guidestar.org or register your email address.
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile at the top of the home page.
- Click on Edit.
**If you do not see an Edit Form link, you will need to request permission to update your organization's profile. See How To Claim Your Organization's Profile
- Choose Bronze on the left-side of the page.
- Choose Names & Contacts.
- Change the name and email address for your organization's contact person under the section titled Who is your Primary Contact.
- Once you have updated the name and email address of your organization's Primary Contact, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. Once you have completed your updates, make sure to publish the changes so that they will appear on your organization's GuideStar profile page. Updates will appear on your Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours after publishing.
- Updates made to your Nonprofit Profile do not automatically sync with our partner sites. Most updates appear on our partner sites within 24-72 hours. Updates are only sent to AmazonSmile on a monthly basis, typically around the 22nd of each month. Once AmazonSmile receives the updates, it can take them one to two weeks to update the information on their site.