A benefit for nonprofits with a Bronze Seal of Transparency or higher, adding a Donate Button to your profile makes it easy for donors to give to your organization while they’re on your Nonprofit Profile.
Access A Nonprofit Profile
- Sign in to guidestar.org or register.
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile at the top of the home page.
- Choose Edit Form under Manage.
How To Add A Donate Button
- Click the Confirm & Publish section, located beneath your organization’s name.
- Check off the three boxes at the top of the web page.
- Locate the Donate Button section and toggle “On” the option.
- Click Publish Now to finalize your changes.
Not sure how to earn a Bronze Seal of Transparency? Read our step-by-step guide.
Receive Donations Faster
Network for Good allows you sign up for direct deposit. Click here to learn how
Is there a processing fee for the Donate Button? Yes, we have partnered with Network for Good to provide the Donate Button. Network for Good retains 4.75% of each donation to cover processing costs. This is lower than our previous donation processor, who retained 5.99%.
GuideStar waives any additional fees and does not take a percentage per donation.