If you have any questions or want more information on:
- Checks your non-profit received that say “donated via Facebook”
- Status of payouts and timelines of money raised through Facebook fundraisers
- General questions on Facebook fundraisers
They'll be able to assist you with any questions within 48 hours.
Learn more about Facebook Fundraising Tools.
Nonprofit Profile Information on Facebook Fundraisers
How to Allow People to fundraise on Facebook for your Organization
- Click on "Publishing Tools" in the top menu of your Facebook Page.
- Click on Donation Settings under Fundraisers.
- Go to Allow people to raise funds for your charity.
- Check the box next to Allow people to create fundraisers.
- Check the box next to Allow people to add donate buttons next to their posts.
- Click on Save.
Learn more about How to allow people to fundraise on Facebook for your organization