The Gold level is all about asking for qualitative information about your organization. These questions are from Charting Impact, an initiative of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance, Independent Sector, and GuideStar to develop a common format for nonprofits to report on their effectiveness.
Access A Nonprofit Profile
- Sign in to guidestar.org or register.
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile at the top of the home page.
- Click on the "Actions" button then click on Edit.
- Choose Gold on the left-side of the page.
- Select a category from the drop down list to update that section.
- Fill out data fields with a red star next to them to complete the Gold section.
- Issue - What is your organization aiming to accomplish?
- Strategies - What are your strategies for making this happen?
- Capabilities - What are your organization's capabilities for doing this?
- Indicators - How will your organization know if you are making progress?
- Progress - What have you accomplished so far and what's next?
Updates will appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours after publishing.
Updates made to your Nonprofit Profile do not automatically sync with our partner sites. Most updates appear on our partner sites within 24-72 hours. Updates are only sent to AmazonSmile on a monthly basis, typically around the 22nd of each month. Once AmazonSmile receives the updates, it can take them one to two weeks to update the information on their site.