Access Nonprofit Profile
- Sign in to guidestar.org or register.
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile at the top of the home page.
- Click on the "Actions" button then click on Edit.
- Choose Bronze on the left-side of the page.
- Choose Brand.
- Click on "Upload" and select your logo.
Image File Requirements
- Size < 1MB
- Resolution 256px by 256px or larger
- .svg, .png, and .jpeg acceptable file formats.
Our partners such as Google, Amazon, and PayPal prefer:
- .svg vector file format (which can be resized)
- .png and .jpeg file types are also accepted (but may not look as good)
Once you have uploaded your logo, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. Once you have completed your updates, make sure to publish the changes so that they will appear on your organization's GuideStar profile page. Updates will appear on your Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours after publishing.
Updates made to your Nonprofit Profile do not automatically sync with our partner sites. Most updates appear on our partner sites within 24-72 hours. Updates are only sent to AmazonSmile on a monthly basis, typically around the 22nd of each month. Once AmazonSmile receives the updates, it can take them one to two weeks to update the information on their site.