Access A Nonprofit Profile
- Sign in to guidestar.org or register.
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile at the top of the home page.
- Click on Edit.
- Choose Bronze on the left-side of the page.
- Choose Board Members
- In this section you can add or change the name of your Board Chair, Board Co-Chair and the names of your Board Members. The limit of Board Members you can add is 50. Please note, the names of your Board Members will display in the order you enter them, they cannot be alphabetized.
- Once you have updated your board members, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. Once you have completed your updates, make sure to publish the changes so that they will appear on your organization's GuideStar profile page. Updates will appear on your Nonprofit Profile within 24 hours after publishing.
- Updates made to your Nonprofit Profile do not automatically sync with our partner sites. Most updates appear on our partner sites within 24-72 hours. Updates are only sent to AmazonSmile on a monthly basis, typically around the 22nd of each month. Once AmazonSmile receives the updates, it can take them one to two weeks to update the information on their site.